AVS Video Editor Free
Table of Contents
Best free video editing software help you to edit any types of video almost free. It license also free. This software easily available on the internet. Using these free video edition software you can start a business either online or offline.
For learn these video editing software you don’t need to join any paid academy, and don’t need to have any previous experience of computer. You must have the basic knowledge of mobile and computer and its operating system.
AVS Video editor is the light weight not required any heave compute or laptop. AVS Video Editor is the best for YouTube video editing, YouTube video thumbnail and YouTube slideshow.
See all the web software YouTube to mp3 converter.
See the below video how to install AVS Video Editor Free in your computer or laptop.
Minimum Processor 3.0 Gh, Ram 3GB
1GB Free Hard Disc
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 2003, Vista (no Mac OS/ Linux support)
Features OF AVS Video Editor:
- Easy to use
- Import any format file
- Picture import
- Audio import
- YouTube Video Converter
- Support MP4, AVI, DVD, MOV, VOB, MKV, FLV , MPEG AND WEBM ETC
- Support resolution HD, HIGH HD, 2K, 4K, Ultra HD AND DCI 4K.
- Modify and save video popular video codecs H.264 and H.265.
- Convert High screen recorder video to normal resolution.
Create Your First Project In AVS Video Editor
Step 01: Choose file menu then click on New Project or press Ctr + N keyboard shortcut.
Step 02 : Save the project press Ctr +S shortcut or choose save form the file menu.
AVS Workspace Windows Overview
- Media Library have three function and these are follow.
a : Import This function use to import videos, audios and pictures from your computer hard disc.
b:Capture is use to capture the web cam video recording. When you click on this button the following screen will be open, hare you can choose different format of web cam picture.
C: Screen Capture is use to capture the current window screen you edit or modify it.
2. Current Project : In this window you all videos, audios and pics are include you can drag these into your timeline.
- Sample : are use to import sample video in your project.
- Background: are use to add image background in your project.
- Pattern : are the multi lay color background you can use it in your videos.
- Sticker : are the small library of icon which include of fish, star, gift , emotions, emoji and much more.
Add Video In Current Project:
Choose Current project click on + icon select your video from file dialog box and click ok. Or drag video and drop into the current project workplace.
After adding your file drag it into the timeline which is bottom in the window like below.